CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Family happenings

Cameron and I have been looking at vinyl fences. After living here for 9 years I guess we think we are permanent enough to get one! We have another choir number coming up this Sunday. I am excited to see how it turns out. Marissa and the Activity Day girls her age are now doing a fund raiser for a sister in our congregation that needs hip replacement surgery. She is also back in school and loving it! She also loves the "new" swing set that her grandparents gave us. She also loves that the Stake President said we should start paying our children for babysitting now so that they can pay their tithing. Thomas is also loving school. He also received 2 awards at the last Cub Scout Pack Meeting. At next week's Pack Meeting he will be receiving his Wolf! David is adapting to 1st grade and his teacher loves him. I expect things will still be changing for him since he didn't really get any homework this first week. Michael handled the first day of them gone. The second day we were walking home from the school and didn't even make it to the mailbox before Michael asked where Thomas was. When I told him that Thomas was at school, he said, we need to go back and get him. He is doing great on learning his colors and knows the names of the shapes now...not quite able to match the names with the right shapes yet....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey I am glad to have found your blog! I must say your yard is always so nicely taken care of.. ours on the other hand... we won't go there lol
Jamie Coe

Jamie said...

Sara Imiss talking to you and noticed you weren't in church. I hope you feel better soon! If I can do anything for you let me know!